Access Keys:
Skip to content (Access Key - 0)

Welcome to the OpenRemote Community

Discuss OpenRemote with us on the Mailinglist (or browse Forums archive).

You can find source code on SourceForge and Github.

Contact us for commercial support & service solutions.

Recent Contributions

Re: problem display diacritical accents , custom sensor
thank you it works, now I have the same problem as you.
Re: OpenRemote and ESP8266
Hi Bart, If you read every part of this thread you should find exactly what you're looking for. If you run into trouble, post the source from the webpage (as detailed in this thread) and I'm sure someone will come up with something that will help. Cheers, Stuart
Scene setting Multiple universes of DMX & SPi in OpenRemote
Hello everyone, We've got a fabulous solution for scene setting literally hundreds (if you want) of DMX or SPi (170 pixels per strip / universe) from OpenRemote. You can use the colour picker directly and it's not too difficult to use sliders either (for individual channels, consecutive channel
Pro designer sync - broken pipe error
hi folks, anybody see this when trying to sync with pro designer Downloading account configuration failed : Broken pipe Thanks Frank
Re: OpenRemote and ESP8266
Hello, i am very interested in how you get the data from the esp8266 in to openremote sensors. I have got an esp8266 for reading the power usage from my smart meter. (All Dutch household wil have this meter by the end of 2016). The esp publishes a similar page with current and total power usage.
Re: OpenRemote Could RULES help me do this ??
Hi Frank, Your question about getting buttons to change the content of webview elements got my imagination fired up. The attached ZIP contains a working solution. In short, you'll need to create an "In-Memory" command that places the desired URL into a register. Then a simple status
The XML file is obtained by a crontab, every 15 min: */15 * * * * wget http://api.wunderground.com/api/API key/conditions/forecast/lang:FR/q/be/anderlues.xml -O /opt/openremote/webapps/private/weather_anderlues.xml > /opt/openremote/webapps/private/weather_cron.log 2>&1 This part work perfectly
Seems OK. Can you copy here exactly the URL and Xpath strings so I can try to reproduce the exact command myself? On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 2:14:14 PM UTC+2, Benoit Mathieu wrote: > > Where to put it? i place the code just in the first line of > openremote.sh, then the " > ps ax|grep
Where to put it? i place the code just in the first line of openremote.sh, then the " ps ax|grep java " seems good. But no change in the display :-( Le mercredi 21 septembre 2016 13:01:24 UTC+2, Michal Rutka a écrit : > > Hi, > > the procedure depends on how you start OpenRemote. If via
Hi, the procedure depends on how you start OpenRemote. If via openremote.sh then add JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" to it. In case of openremote.bat set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 in case of professional eBox installation openremote is started by yajsw and
© 2016 OpenRemote Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Adaptavist Theme Builder (3.3.6-conf210) Powered by Atlassian Confluence 2.10.3, the Enterprise Wiki.