Access Keys:
Skip to content (Access Key - 0)

Welcome to the OpenRemote Community

Discuss OpenRemote with us on the Mailinglist (or browse Forums archive).

You can find source code on SourceForge and Github.

Contact us for commercial support & service solutions.

Recent Contributions

Re: OpenRemote Re: RRDtool
Obvious thing I missed off was to insert the fact after creating it: - rule "initialise" when eval(true) then PulseCount counter = new PulseCount(); counter.setValue(-1); insert(counter); end Rich On 26 Aug 2016 09:08, "Michal Rutka" wrote: > Just remark
Re: Controller 2.6.0 beta release Enocean question (EEPA53808)
controller/runtime is where the "template" for our tomcat server is, so you're basically launching an empty tomcat, without anything deployed in there. Do a gradlew clean controller instead, then use controller generated under controller/builds/distributions > iMac-Schaaf-Dubelaar:bin
Re: OpenRemote and ESP8266
Hi Pieter has been in touch to suggest that it looks like your HTML has an error in it, which might be causing a problem. Apparently, the last

shouldn't be there. He said that with the

tag removed, the XPath query you created works fine on this test site :- http://www.freeformatter.

Do you have the api structure .. Its generslly available as a webpage ..it might even be your url above followed by /api
Didn't really think about it, good point. Thank you This is the code from "View Source":

ESP8266 - Temperature and Humidity

Temperature in Celsius: 22.92 *C

Temperature in Fahrenheit: 73.25 *F

Humidity: 51.40

Re: Controller 2.6.0 beta release Enocean question (EEPA53808)
Hi Rainer, Thanks for this configuration/build. I download the files and run the build, no problems only some test errors but that is normal for now I read. I am running Java 1.8 is this configuration build the 2.5 or the 2.6 controller? I have updated my test envoirement to java 1.8. The
OpenRemote and ESP8266
It might help the really clever people if you can share the page source for that web page, so that they can suggest the correct coding. One of the developer tools in Chrome should show you the page source. Good luck
OpenRemote and ESP8266
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get some data from my ESP8266 weather station over Wi-Fi, but I'm confused. The ESP's page looks like this: I need to get Temperature and Humidity readings. For that I'm using HTTP sensor, but I don't really know, what expression to use. Can anyone please help me?
Re: remove "slide behaviour" when you move from scree to screen
I saw it on android ...
Availability of new Z-Wave commands.
Hi Rainer Hitz. I want to try to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.5.0. What is the current version at the moment? Now I have: OpenRemote Z-Wave protocol version : '2.0.1' I see by the posts, that is: OpenRemote Z-Wave protocol version : '3.0.0' It added new classes of commands to the thermostat? Thanks.
© 2016 OpenRemote Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Adaptavist Theme Builder (3.3.6-conf210) Powered by Atlassian Confluence 2.10.3, the Enterprise Wiki.